<VV> The Cromwell Method?

Charles Cromwell corvairguy2@yahoo.com
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 14:06:45 -0700 (PDT)

I have been watching this thread with a considerable
amount of interest. I should have because the cromwell
method is my idea. Yes it works. It has been in use by
several Corvairs. Only one person had trouble with my
heads. He drove a race car with poor cooling. I have
been racing for several years with the set of 140
heads I did. I will have to look up the printed sheet
I posted a couple of years ago.I will post it when I
do.
Chuck