<VV> No Corvair (maybe) - auto museums in LA

Marc Marcoulides Marc Marcoulides <hharpo@earthlink.net>
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:56:30 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Petersons is the best in my opinion (please keep in mind) Peterson is not exactly down the road from Anaheim.

-----Original Message-----
From: MDGolf@aol.com
Sent: Apr 26, 2004 10:09 AM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Cc: mdgolf@aol.com
Subject: <VV> No Corvair (maybe) - auto museums in LA

Folks,

I'm headed out to Anaheim next week for a convention.  I'll probably have a morning or two off, so I thought I might chase down a museum.  I see that there is a Petersons' museum in LA, a Briggs Cunningham museum in Costa Mesa, and a Military Transportation museum in Buena Park.

Any recommendations for these (or others)?

Thanks....John
1966 Vert PG/110 "Miss Lemonwood"