<VV> Manx Dune Buggy Club Official Website

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:11:56 EDT

this will give you a better look

               walter

Walter, and others...  Many of us have / had  Manx's     Our 1st Pres / Rick
Norris's  webpages have his.

Mine was not a Manx  but a Sand Enterprises "ClaimJumper"  on a "Con-Fer" pan
[ the company that made the pans for BFM.    http://members.aol.com/patiomatt

The Manxclub is the only group of people I enjoy more than CORSA.....but then
their "peoples choice" carshow lasts 1 hr.!    Then they go for a RUN!

"Runs"  are divided into 3 sections....

1  "Posey Sniffers" [ pavement only ]

2  " Hit the Dusty Trail" [  dirt roads / fire trails, etc. ]

3     "Rocky Roaders" [  no winches!  even if needed!]

Everyone meets at the same spot for lunch!  Then on to the next drive!

Matt
Manxclub member # 1483