<VV> (VV) alternator conversion -- Arjay Morgan

Arjay Morgan n3lkz@yahoo.com
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:52:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all:

I know this is covered in one of the books I have,
just don't know which one. Can someone point me to the
definitive article on converting a 64 from generator
to alternator?

I have the bracket, gasket, and two
non-internally-regulated alternators, both Delcos.
Methinks I need a new alternator-type regulator, but
don't know which one.

FYI: I really decided not to rebuild the old generator
when the FLAPS counter guy told me a new voltage
regulator would cost $55. I can remember when they
were about $12.

Thanks in advance for your help
Arjay Morgan
CORSA