<VV> possible virus looks like eBay ? for seller

Wrsssatty@aol.com Wrsssatty@aol.com
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 12:51:35 EDT

Judging from the comments re:  eBay items I've seen on this list, I'd imagine
I'm not the only one on this list who "eBays" therefore I am posting this
off-topic warning.  I, today, received two e-mails that looked like responses to
those "question for seller" things on eBay.  When I read the first message it
looked like it was referring to an item won that I knew I had not bid on.
There was a link in the messge to the item and I clicked on it (duh!).  Norton
immediately told me it was a virus.  Forewarned is fair warned.

Bill Stanley