<VV> possible virus looks like eBay ? for seller

Mark Wendal corvair65corsa@yahoo.com
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:40:23 -0700 (PDT)

Bill / All,

I also recived this, and it occured when I had an existing high bid on an item. I wonder if it nabs E-mails off E-bay. I never opened it to follow links, but just curious if thats how it got my E-mail.

Wrsssatty@aol.com wrote:
Judging from the comments re: eBay items I've seen on this list, I'd imagine
I'm not the only one on this list who "eBays" therefore I am posting this
off-topic warning. I, today, received two e-mails that looked like responses to
those "question for seller" things on eBay. When I read the first message it
looked like it was referring to an item won that I knew I had not bid on.
There was a link in the messge to the item and I clicked on it (duh!). Norton
immediately told me it was a virus. Forewarned is fair warned.

Bill Stanley