<VV> Under Hood Padding retainers

Ken lcm8044@yahoo.com
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 19:20:06 -0700 (PDT)

I know that someone is going to call me cheep, "I personally like the title frugal" and I know I can get replacements, but I just have to ask. Is there a way to remove the 11 or so square retainers that hold the sound padding on the underside of the hood, The pad is in good shape, but is dirty and soaked with oil. I can clean it, and I would prefer to keep it, as the replacement pads are not contoured according to the Clarks Catalog. It has to come off one way or the other for painting.

The car is a 66 Corsa.

Ken Morgan

Olympia, Wa.

66 Corsa 140 / 4