<VV> Custom Seats

Joe Robbins robbins@monticello.net
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 18:05:27 -0500

I used some 280ZX leather seats in DaVair. Only needed a little fabrication,
they seem to be working well so far.
Joe Robbins

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org [mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]
On Behalf Of Norman C. Witte
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 11:53 AM
To: Virtual Vairs (E-mail)
Subject: <VV> Custom Seats

To follow up on Ryan Counterman's question about custom interiors, I thought
it would be helpful for VV members to list different types of seats that
have been converted to VV use, since the seats are one item that the factory
did a poor job on, in my opinion.  The idea is that a search for "custom
seats" in the VV archive could quickly pull up a lot of good fits.  I was
just looking on eBay at seats today, and there are many seats available.  If
you wanted to upgrade your seats, it would be much easier to search it there
were a list of good candidates available.

I already mentioned Kent Sullivan's Sebring convertible conversion.  Any
others?  Please identify the model and year of the donor car and the year of
the recipient Vair.

Norm Witte