<VV> Dust Cap and EUM

Hank Kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 02:50:46 -0400

All
The EUM Pics were taken last night, but TLW (The Lovely Wanda) didn't have
time to download them to the computer. Will get it done today.

The Blower Bearing Dust Cap info was helpful. Thanks to my friend "EM" Bill
Hubbell and All of those who answered.

A customer saw some of the EUM Photos on the website in the showroom and asked
me if there are "Any other Projects"

Well there are, but NOTHING is being worked on or spent on except the EUM at
this point. But the Long Range Dream sheet looks like this.

A: Paint and interior for the EUM once the mechanical is finished--- Is a
Corvair ever "Finished???"
B: My 1983 Riviera---
New Front Clip installed, Painted, Engine rebuilt. Interior freshened.     New
convertible top.
C: Whilst doing B (if possible) build a 140 engine for the EUM. Then put EUM
(van) engine into a FC--Either one of my 2 Corvans, or if I sell them into a
62 Rampside that a friend has stashed in a garage.
D. Pick up the 60 Coupe that Ed Kelly  and I have been discussing, (getting
soon) put it in dry storage (I am buying a 50 foot Storage Container at the
end of the year that Wanda said "Better meet my needs until death") and begin
a "Super 60" engine rebuild as the first part of the restoration.  I don't
know if this has been done before, but what I want to do is build a stock
looking 60 motor, but have the internals souped up a bit.

Anyone else have plans to keep them busy long after their deaths???

HANK