<VV> 66 steering coupler

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau@earthlink.net
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 05:13:29 -0500

I woke up at 4:00 am and realized, I don't have 2 dead batteries, I have a
bad case of hydraulic lock.  The car's been sitting with the front end as
high as I could get it on jack stands for the last few weeks.  I wish I'd
thought of that about 12 hours sooner.  We've got  good storm rolling in so
it will be under snow after work this afternoon.

dp

My hats off to anyone who has been able to connect a steering coupler
through a 1 1/8" hole.  I took the afternoon off and put my back together
and it was a bi#@$! through the place where the PM cut it open with tin
snips.  I can't imagine working through a whole that small.

Got it all put together and the battery is dead.  Went and got my jump
battery from the barn where I used it to get the tractor started a few
weeks ago and it's dead.  I put it on the charger.  Hopefully I'll get to
test drive in a while.

Dennis