<VV> Customized Interiors

Patten Del R Civ AFRL/PKMA del.patten@kirtland.af.mil
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 17:11:19 +0100

  As it turns out, my upholsterer is!!  Anyone looking for a very
comfortable, rather large weave material should look for it!!  It comes in a
blinding yellow too and maybe one other stunning color!!  In combination
with my Nissan Sentra seats and BMW armrests, it has been a great choice!!

  Del

-----Original Message-----
From: YENBAT@aol.com [mailto:YENBAT@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 10:00 AM
To: del.patten@kirtland.af.mil; ddpleau@earthlink.net; ncwitte@wittelaw.com;
VairKing@hotmail.com; virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Customized Interiors

In a message dated 4/29/04 6:42:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
del.patten@kirtland.af.mil writes:

It is officially Mermaid Purple!!!!!!  And I am sticking to that story!!!

I think your Mermaid is colorblind

Tim Abney

Proud Member of
International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 501
Life Member McHenry County Illinois VietNow
Member American Legion Post #777 - San Bernardino, CA
Member Society of the First Infantry Division (Big Red One)
KLIK - Lai Khe, RVN - 1967-68
Corsa Member
I.E.C.C. President
1965 Corvair Monza Coupe - Valley Vairs Cover Car January 2003 - 2nd Edition
1964 Corvair Monza 4 Door - Back burner project
1961 Corvair Lakewood Wagon - Starting restoration
1962 Corvair 700 4 Door - Very Solid - Gone to a good home

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of iuoe%20logo.jpg]