<VV> Safe Sex

vairologist@juno.com vairologist@juno.com
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 14:45:54 -0400

Smitty says:  This is (no Corvair) but surely in the interest of those on
the list.  The other day I got a message that there were problems with my
juno account.  "click here"  I deleted it.  Next day I got one that said
my failure to reply to juno support had caused the cancellation of my
email account.  "click here".  I deleted that one too.
        A friend (using adelphia) got one that said there were problems
with his adelphia account. "click here".  He deleted it.  Next day while
he was at work one came in telling him that his failure to reply had
caused cancellation of his account.  His wife Opened It.  He just spent
several hundred dollars on professional help getting his computer cleared
up and lost a pile of stored files.
        These Virus writers are getting very sophisticated.