<VV> POSI PARTS - DIFF GEARS - AD

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 14:19:46 -0700

Just got a shipment of  all-new positraction clutch pack kits. These are
brand new kits that include 2 assembly screws and a new spring pin plus
instructions. Our regular price for these will be $74.95 but this week
 we offer them at an internet special for $69.95 until the end of April.

We also got a very unusual shipment of  "better than NOS" reconditioned
differential gears. These gears have been carefully pre-inspected,
masked, steel shot peened and manganese/Phosphate treated. Because they
are original gears they were produced using the correct "Revicycle" gear
machining process (NOT the process used for reproduction gears). These
gears are stronger and more wear resistant than NOS or reproductions.
Over half of the gears pre-selected as cores did not pass.

Because they were done using used gears we only have a limited supply -
they are priced as follows - Hopefully our new page on these will be up
and running at www.GoVair.com by this evening or tomorrow.

Spider gears   $36.95 each
Side Gears NON-POSI    $48.00 each
Posi side gear - ONE ONLY   $175.00

Get one now while we have them!!  Now back to our regular programming!  Lon

www.corvairunderground.com