<VV> "The Suburbanites" - May Communique Inside front cover

Turbovert@aol.com Turbovert@aol.com
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 21:29:00 EDT

Open letter to Clark Hartzel...

I grabbed the Communique today and immediately headed for Jack LeClaire's
shop over in Commerce Twp. (Note the name on the left trunk lid). I thought he
was going to wet himself he was so excited to see the pictures in this month's
issue. He has the rest of these photos too and wants to get together to get a
few details straight about your collective past.
I still love the story of how you guys had tilted the fanbelt idler 7-1/2
degrees to intentionally throw the belt at the starting line and pick up an extra
15-20 hp for the 1/4 mile run...

Thanks for getting these shots into the magazine!

Mike Harrison
'65 Turbo/Vert - "RALFWHO"
Farmington, MI