<VV> 68 CORVAIR MONZA RUMBLE

JVHRoberts@aol.com JVHRoberts@aol.com
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 22:50:08 EDT

Hmmm... sounds like a wheel bearing is in the process of eating itself. The
slight ticking you hear in the diff when you spin the wheels by hand is normal.
Often hitting the brakes, making a turn, etc., will cause rear bearing noises
to change. At least with the few I have had go bad, anyway...

In a message dated 7/31/2004 9:31:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,