<VV> Manual clutch question.

Joel McGregor joelsplace@earthling.net
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 22:38:37 -0500

None of mine have anything but the pilot bushing between the crank and the
input shaft.  The flywheel uses a large washer with 7 holes in it that goes
under the flywheel bolts.  Am I completely missing what you are talking
about???  Are you thinking of the split ring that goes in the throwout
bearing shaft to hold the seal in?

Joel in Keller, TX (DFW area)
'66 Corsa w/air
'63 Greenbrier 4spd
'63 Greenbrier 8dr 4spd "Bob"
'63 900 Convertible 4spd
'67 Monza 4spd Posi
15 others