<VV> Manual clutch question.

cash case cash.case@sbcglobal.net
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 20:42:37 -0500

I've purchased a 110 and am almost ready to put it together with the 
manual transaxle and stuff it into my '65 Monza. My question is this, 
isn't there a wavy spring washer that goes on the end of the center 
shaft in front of the flywheel? If so, what is it called and where can 
I get one? Does Underground or Clark's sell it? The reason I haven't 
called a vendor yet is because I've no idea what it's called?  ;op

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of cash face.jpg]
Cash Case
"Some people are like slinkies.
They're not worth much,
but you can't help but smile
when they tumble down the stairs!"