<VV> calling all cavemen

Steve Way spankyway@att.net
Mon, 02 Aug 2004 00:08:05 +0000

  I am giving this car one last time before I send it to the junkyard. Alot of people have expressed intrest in parts off the car and you are more than welcome to come buy what you want. If there is anything on this car someone might need please email me.
  The car in question is a pretty picked over '60 Monza 900 coupe with a powerglide. I have all the glass except the windshield and drivers window. Most of the interior is gone but I do still have some parts left. The engine and trans are still in the car and the engine does run. Most of the body of this car is junk. If you live to far away and you need some parts I have let me know and I will pull them for you.
  The car is located in Northwest Ga and I will assist anyone in anyway that wants this car or parts. I would be willing to let anyone come pull the whole car home or pull justthe parts you want for $125.00!! A running '60 model engine should be worth that.
  John Sweet, send me your address and I will send your steering coupler.