<VV> Squeaking from pass anger side rear.

christopher d czepyha thegeek2@juno.com
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 20:17:08 -0400

Please try not to laugh long and hard.

My 65,110/pg has developed a squeek on the drivers side. Maybe it had it
before, but with the engine quieter, it is noticible. If I bounce the car
I hear it, but can not figure out where its comming from.

The shocks are 2 years old, and the car still sits right.  Tried greasing
that side, but could not see any obvious rub spots.  It still has the
orig wheel bearings (no grease fitting).

It only makes the noise on the upswing.  Almost sounds like the shock
uncompressing.  Am I supposed to grease the shaft of the shock?

Thanks to all.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!