<VV> Fuel line

Dave Hammelef davhammcar@yahoo.com
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 11:03:13 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone have a picture or can someone describe where the rubber line is that connects to the metal fuel line that heads into the engine compartment on an early.

My 64, is just inboard of the spring. The metal line ends just past the brake hose bracket. But the rubber line takes 2 90" turns (one looks pinched off). The metal line going into the engine compartment is about 2" above and maybe 1" or less behind where the long line from under the car stops. This is a very poor layout, and I doubt stock but not sure.

Thanks
Dave