<VV> A Corvair adventure

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Mon, 02 Aug 2004 14:15:52 -0700

At 09:27 hours 08/01/2004 -0500, Daniel Monasterio wrote:
>Dear Friends,
>    I have seen many Corvair pictures in previous conventions thru the
>Communique but never realized how impressive should be to see them on real
>life. I was totally amazed to see so many Corvairs on the lot and the
streets.
>Went into the Hyatt to be registered at Corsa's desk where I ended more tired
>and confused, than all day driving, due to my poor English understanding. Do
>somebody has on sale a pair of good English trained ears ?

Daniel, your English was good.  I understood you just fine and you seemed
to understand me as well.     Perhaps it was the Lexington folks and their
Kentucky accents which were the problem...?

By the way, I enjoyed meeting you and talking about fuel pumps and your
trip.    Glad to see you had a good vacation journey and that you arrived
back home safely.     You also showed that a Corvair *Can* dependably make
a nation-wide trip with a minimum of trouble.

tony..