<VV> Re: Unsigned Communique Letter

vairologist@juno.com vairologist@juno.com
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 00:01:17 -0400

Smitty says;  Before I got my comunique I assumed someone had just plain
dumped all over the vendors.  Now I have read it and I don't see what all
the fuss was about.  The guys primary gripe seems to be that guys like me
are rat holing NOS parts and won't let him have any.  Then he gets into
the quality of vendor parts which is pretty much garbage and finally he
tells us that he is having his own stuff chromed and anodized because of
what he perceives as poor quality replacement parts.  Every one of has
that option and a number of us utilize that option.  Poor unhappy
character.  I wish the storm hadn't been stirred up.  A well thought out
letter to the open forum in rebuttal would have served more of a purpose.