<VV> =?iso-8859-1?Q?RE=3A_=3CVV=3E_Re=3A_Unsigned_Communiqu=E9_Lett? = =?iso-8859-1?Q?er?=

Patten Del R Civ AFRL Det 8/PKMA del.patten@kirtland.af.mil
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 15:54:50 +0100

  First Law of Economics...TANSTAAFL...IF you have a part someone else
wants, then they pay the price you want or they don't get it.  IF you want
to sell it, then you sell it for what the market wants to pay or you get to
keep it until the market will pay more because they really need it or until
you decide to drop the price to reach the market...self leveling kind of
thing!!

  Del Patten...CNM

I agree with Smitty, this guys letter sounds like sour grapes to me. Over
the years I have run into quite a few people that have been looking for
various NOS parts. Very few of these people wish to pay what they are worth.
Our vendors have a fairly good supply as well, all depends what you want to
pay. This I think is the problem, most people think these parts should be
sold to them for "give away" prices. As a person that has been into Vairs
for quite some time, I have picked up a few items for a decent price in
case I need them in the future. Why should I not hoard them for my own use?
Or if I want to sell, why shouldn't I get a fair price?

Sounds like the guy is plain cheap to me............

Gary Swiatowy