<VV> RE: Towing

Keith Hammett khammett@stainlessfab.com
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 12:08:53 -0500

I towed my rampy with the front wheels on the dolly, pulled just fine.  If
you have a PG make sure rear pump is working or be prepared to replace
tranny.

If you put the rear wheels on the tow dolly make sure you tie off the front
wheels!  This way makes it harder on the dolly as the wheels can't turn to
help you make tight corners.

Keith Hammett
'62 Rampside PG (towed on dolly forwards)
'65 Monza Convert (towed on dolly backwards with no engine)