<VV> Towing

Thomas L. Gwyther gwyth@sisna.com
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 14:18:00 -0600

I have towed my Rampside behind a few different vehicles.

My opinion is to flat tow it with a towbar if possible, that is the way mine
tows the best.
You already have a good tow vehicle, I think the biggest problem with towing
a rampside is airflow.
I towed my rampside with a '65 500 and could only do 50mph or it would sway,
When I had a large vehicle (full-size Chevy van) it I was able to go faster
(no other changes).
The biggest thing to do is keep your speed down.

I bought a collapsible towbar at Wal-Mart about 3 years ago for $100.00