<VV> New YH Choke Covers - Adv

GYoungwolf@aol.com GYoungwolf@aol.com
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 20:23:18 EDT

I wanted to let all turbo owners know that I have FINALLY located a very nice
exact replacement choke cover for your Carter YH carbs. It has all the
writing and numbers like the original and comes with a new choke spring and gasket.
As most of you who have tried to find one know, about all that was available
was a Plain Jane cover that was a smidgen smaller and has a different spring.
Since the minimum order for any good price break on these is 100 units, I
wanted to test the waters before buying that many (being a minor vendor and all
:-). I can sell them at $17.95 each or two for $30, plus shipping (of about $2),
if there is enough interest. The initial lead time will be about 10 days, so
please drop me a private reply if interested. (If you want to buy more than
two, we can discuss a pricing arrangement.) I would also ask that you pass the
word at your next club meeting or to non-VV owners. I am going to run an ad in
the Communique, but that takes a couple of months. Thanks for the space.
The Carbmeister