<VV> Fw: Gilmore Trip Information

J R Read_HML hmlinc@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 22:01:21 -0500

Obviously, there was a screw-up by someone at CCE as the intention WAS to be
there for the West Michigan Corvair Club event.  See below.

Attachments are scanned with anti-virus software.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe - icemobile 4/140

----- Original Message -----
From: Dennis Arendt
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 9:43 PM
Subject: Gilmore Trip Information

This Email has been scanned for viruses by Norton Utilities

Hi All, Sorry to send out another email, but it has been brought to my
attention that the Corvair Day at Gilmore is Saturday the 7th. I had emailed
the Michigan club a couple months ago asking for particulars and especially if
food was to be available,and never received anything back. I thought the date
was Sunday the 8th and now, a few days beforehand, information is given me
showing that we are going on the wrong day, for the Corvairs.I discussed this
with Al and we decided to continue with Sundays plans.I apologise to those who
are going  specifically for the Vairs, and would suggest that you make the
trip on Saturday, in order not to miss out.The trip to Gilmore will go on
Sunday, still a great place to visit.All are welcome to join Al and Sharon and
me, I regret the error and dont want to mess up your weekend plans.
Thanks,please let anyone who does not use a computer know about all of this.
Dennis