<VV> Speakers

Hank Kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 07:01:23 -0400

Good Morning

I don't necessarily want to start a thread on speakers, but the EUM won't be
tolerable for more than a short run without music.  I have a radio that I will
mount under the dash or in the glovebox, probably the dash so I can adjust
it.

  I don't want to cut into the doors or the new door panels I haven't even
bought yet.

So what has worked for you???  Under seat speakers, speakers that fit well in
certain spots??? Sizes, brands, Good and bad experiences both needed to keep
me from buying the wrong things.  TIA for all responses, URL's and whatever
the group can offer, on or off list.

Hank
(music lover, but not an audiophile)