<VV> Mirror Adjust - not specifically Corvair - I was wrong

Dave Hammelef davhammcar@yahoo.com
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 04:21:21 -0700 (PDT)

Well JR,
I adjusted my mirrors on Monday. WOW is all I can say. It definitely takes time getting use to but it is pretty cool to watch a car move from the rear-view mirror, to the side-view then into view. It does make backing up a bit more difficult but you have at least one more convert and I will be spreading the word.

Humbly
Dave Hammelef
'64 vair group red - waiting for Mech fuel pump and lines

J R Read_HML <hmlinc@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
A couple of months back, I had posted that the outside mirrors are for SIDE
views and the inside mirror is for REAR views. There were a number who
disagreed and said that part of the car they are in should be visible in the
outside mirrors.

Here is a link that will step you through my view on this question and WHY!

http://cartalk.com/content/features/mirrors/

Attachments are scanned with anti-virus software.

Later, JR