<VV> Crazy Corsa

Marc Sheridan sheridanma@adelphia.net
Thu, 05 Aug 2004 09:02:20 -0400

Glenn,
Since your tach problem is related to the gas pedal, I would look in the
tunnel and see if the insulation has worn off the wire for the tach.. If
that is the case, when you push the gas pedal the moving accelerator rod
in the tunnel may be hitting the bare wire or moving it to another short.

Marc Sheridan