Butt ugly mag caps, was: <VV> hub caps, tires, and speakers (humor)

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Mon, 09 Aug 2004 17:10:49 -0400

I have one car with 13" mag caps (from the factory, window sticker to
prove it) and run another with 14" wheels and mag caps of a similar
design (because I don't have 14" wires and the stock 13's won't fit).
The 14" mag caps are HALF the price of a set of wires! So what's the
deal with the overpriced 13" mag caps?? As butt ugly as they are on MOST
cars, mag caps ought to be half the price of wire caps, just like their
14" brothers. Just my opinion, though, so flame away! (G)

Stock caps are BETTER! NAY, NAY, NAY! :P

-Mark