Butt ugly mag caps, was: <VV> hub caps, tires, and speakers(humor)

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Mon, 09 Aug 2004 17:34:54 -0400

Actually, I think it's more like SOMEbody got the bright idea of
charging the same as wires, because the demand was so slow that they
didn't have a price base to go on. Then all the sickos jumped on the
bandwagon. That's the only reason that can explain why the 13's are the
same price while identical-looking 14's are half price for mags as
wires. See Economics 102, Chapter 1, paragraph 1 "Price Gouging
Techniques."

-Mark