<VV> Draggin' Ultras

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 13:59:36 -0400

I think a bunch of us are going to our Doctors right now to get some nitro
pills.  Just in case we need 'em!

<VBG>

Chuck S

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Underwood [mailto:tonyu@roava.net]

At 11:20 hours 08/10/2004 -0400, Sadek Charles H DLVA wrote:
>Tony, You have such a way with colors-glad to see the Multiplas are
>following the fashion statements portrayed by your '60... :>)

I have an announcement to make.

Over the weekend, I stripped and sanded/primed the roof and front/rear deck
lids and tops of the fenders on my '60 4-door
My  boss got on me last week and told me that unless I did something about
my '60 4-door that he was gonna start making me park it behind the
building...

tony..