<VV> For Sale

Mark Chapman chapmanmd@charter.net
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 8:12:17 -0500

Alright, Ive decided what to do with my 66 vert and it leaves me with a bunch of extra, new parts to sell. If anyone is interested, please contact me offline at chapmanmd@charter.net.  Please note that Im in Southern Illinois, just east of St. Louis. Im looking for best reasonable offer and will ship. Note: these are all new or refurbished parts and have not been in an assembled engine.

Completely reworked 140 heads. New deep seats, valves, guides, springs, cc'd, deflashed, ports worked, etc. Done by Larry Shapiro. Have $1700 in the heads

Otto OT20 cam with gear

TRW +.040 forged pistons, octane cut by Clark's, attached to Clark's rebuilt rods with new bolts. All balanced to 1 gram. Also have new +.040 rings and Clark's cylinders.

Newly nitrided and reworked Crank (over $500 in crank)

4 Grant-rebuilt premium carbs (2 primaries, 2 secondaries),good linkage and new fuel lines

Otto aluminum valve covers and oil pan

12 new sealed power lifters

Other stuff. Just ask.

I'll take reasonable offers and will combine shipping. I wanted to give you guys first shot at it before it hits eBay this weekend.

Thanks.

Mark Chapman
chapmanmd@charter.net