<VV> WAS Shhhh...'60 questions (humor) NOW power brakes

Norman C. Witte ncwitte@wittelaw.com
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 11:48:10 -0400

> By the way, I really did see a Vair power brake setup, small
> booster with a
> vacuum line running to the engine, simply bolted to the
> firewall in place
> of the master cylinder and the MC bolted to the front of the
> booster as per
> typical power brake stuff.

I know lclc had an LM yellow Monza convertible for sale at the 2003
convention that had a power brake set up.  Also, Ryan Counterman of the WMCC
has a '65 Corsa Kelmark.  He put a power brake setup in but hasn't yet
plumbed the vacuum line for the booster.  It did look sharp, and I think it
makes more sense in a V8 car.  He also bought a front disc brake kit from
Lon and said it was a snap to install.

He's on the list now and then; maybe he will comment further on his setup.

Norm Witte