<VV> RE: Zero Compression update 3 and engine brake inperiod question

Eric S. Eberhard flash@vicspdi.com
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 09:56:21 -0700

I think that is an old wives tale.  Only did it once, seated
fine.  According to Mobil it is fine.  Even if there is a hint of truth, it
is only that they seat more slowly and there is argument that is
better.  But to each his own :-)

At 04:50 PM 8/12/2004, Mike Mann wrote:
>eric-you must use regular oil to get the rings to seat. after that go to
>the synethic-mike mann
>

>_________________________________
>SISNA...more service, less money.
>http://www.sisna.com/exclusive/

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122          Denver Office (I am never there, you can leave a
message)

928-301-7537 -- you may call any time day or night, I turn it off when I
sleep :-)  Please try to use a land line first (reception often poor).

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html