<VV> RE: 1965 Corvair Monza 110 Convertible For Sale - Houston TX

Patton Dickson kpdii@earthlink.net
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 23:38:14 -0500

Hey guys,

It's obvious from the fact that I got two calls on the car, it's not worth
what I have in it.  I should have known that, but live and learn.  I have
dropped the price of the car to $3500.  If you are interested, let me know.
It's a great weekend down here in Houston, come drive it.

For $4500 total, I will throw in all of the parts listed below plus any
other Corvair mechanicals we can find in he garage.

Thanks
Patton

-----Original Message-----
From: Patton Dickson [mailto:kpdii@earthlink.net]
Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2004 5:10 PM
To: 'virtualvairs@corvair.org'
Subject: 1965 Corvair Monza 110 Convertible For Sale - Houston TX

Hi everyone... I hope all is well.

I have to sell my 1965 Monza Convertible.  The car has a 110 and the 4sp.
The car is located in the SW suburbs of Houston TX and I am asking $4250 for
it, but that can be discussed.

Please see this link for more information about the car
http://tinyurl.com/245d7

A history of the car is located at http://tinyurl.com/2kndh (This is a
remnant of my old Corvair pages. The links on the page do not work.)

I am getting completely out of Corvairs, so I will also be selling lots of
parts & literature over the next few months on eBay, somehow I amassed a lot
more than I thought I did.

A few of the things I know I have are a 140 motor (complete), complete 1965
AC setup bought from lclc (minus the pulley, crank bolt and copper A/C
pipes), a shelf of books, adjustable fan pulley, Weber carbs bases (the
pinto? style if I remember right), another 110 motor dissembled with a crank
spaced to standard, a Corsa dash, shrouds, air cleaners, oil coolers, a set
of enrichment valve carbs rebuilt by lclc, and a bunch of other things I
will have to dig for.

Thanks

Patton