<VV> RE: 1965 Corvair Monza 110 Convertible For Sale - Houston TX

Eric S. Eberhard flash@vicspdi.com
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 23:48:18 -0700

And a partridge in a pear tree ...

At 09:38 PM 8/13/2004, Patton Dickson wrote:
>Hey guys,
>
>It's obvious from the fact that I got two calls on the car, it's not worth
>what I have in it.  I should have known that, but live and learn.  I have
>dropped the price of the car to $3500.  If you are interested, let me know.
>It's a great weekend down here in Houston, come drive it.
>
>For $4500 total, I will throw in all of the parts listed below plus any
>other Corvair mechanicals we can find in he garage.
>
>Thanks
>Patton

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122          Denver Office (I am never there, you can leave a
message)

928-301-7537 -- you may call any time day or night, I turn it off when I
sleep :-)  Please try to use a land line first (reception often poor).

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html