<VV> Computer Help, Baghdad Update, (no corvair)

qcc65@charter.net qcc65@charter.net
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 4:37:38 +0000

Members,
   The Aug 9th update is posted with new pictures and videos I believe you will like. I have a problem I woiuld like the computer/internet gurus in the group to help me with. The videos play herky jerky due to download speed. I have offered them for download and play on your own computer but the time involved is excesive. Some an hour.
I will attempt to email them as attachments to anyone who would like them but if anyone knows of a way to set this up so the videos play better or download faster please email me with suggestions.
http://queencitycorvair.org/baghdad.htm

thanks
Ron Guy
no corvairs found in Iraq yet....still looking