<VV> Saturday cruise.

Eric S. Eberhard flash@vicspdi.com
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 23:53:34 -0700

Hmmm -- until your email i thought everyone was admiring my POS 4 door
sedan -- was it really "I can't believe it runs?" Ouch!

At 07:18 AM 8/15/2004, vzd1s4am@verizon.net wrote:
>Yesterday I took the 4 door out. Went from my place in Hemet,CA to
>Oceanside. It was a great day to drive, I wish the 'vert was running. But
>I kept up with traffic and even passed a few cars on the 15.
>
>I was actually surprised at how well it ran. I was a little nervous about
>the trip.  Wasn't too sure how well the 80 hp engine would do. But it just
>cruised along perfectly.
>
>I even had a few looks as I was driving. It may have been appreciation,
>but it could have been "that thing actually runs?" looks.
>
>Spent the day at the beach and had a great pizza at Spanky's. Made
>sandcastles with my 3 yr old and kicked back. They even had a concert on
>the beach. The band was mediocre but still a lot of fun.
>
>Anyone else take any good trips this weekend?
>
>Sherman Gossett
>62 Monza 'vert ( holding the driveway down)
>62 700 4 door (Ol' reliable)

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122          Denver Office (I am never there, you can leave a
message)

928-301-7537 -- you may call any time day or night, I turn it off when I
sleep :-)  Please try to use a land line first (reception often poor).

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html