<VV> RE: Re: Shhhh...'60 questions (humor)

Eric S. Eberhard flash@vicspdi.com
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 23:47:15 -0700

Have you never heard the phrase "late BREAKING news" ...

At 07:02 PM 8/13/2004, Stephen Upham wrote:
>They could have saved themselves a whole lot of trouble and gotten
>basically the same effect while improving several other features of the
>car by simply stepping up to a late.  GGG
>
>Stephen Upham
>Dallas, Texas
>
>Mid prod. #18732 -1965 Monza sedan 110, Sierra Tan - Saddle, PG, A/C,
>original AM/FM, clock, tint, oil bath air filter, w/ 77K
>
>Corvairium II
>
>From: Tony Underwood <tonyu@roava.net>
>Subject: Re: <VV> RE: Re: Shhhh...'60 questions (humor)
>
>At 11:49 hours 08/11/2004 -0500, Stephen Upham wrote:
>>Perhaps a request for a Corvair power steering unit/belt could be our
>>next mischief  . . .  hee, hee, hee.
>

>Ever see power brakes on an early Vair?      ;)    I have.
>

>tony.. _______________________________________________
>the property
>of the writer, please attribute properly. For help, mailto:vv-help@corvair.org
>Post messages to: VirtualVairs@corvair.org

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122          Denver Office (I am never there, you can leave a
message)

928-301-7537 -- you may call any time day or night, I turn it off when I
sleep :-)  Please try to use a land line first (reception often poor).

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html