<VV> Thinking about selling my 63 spyder convert

Eric S. Eberhard flash@vicspdi.com
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 23:50:41 -0700

Well, I would like to get 20k for my Spyder l ... to be fair, I bet you get
2k max!

At 08:46 AM 8/14/2004, Rick Beets wrote:
>Well gang, I've been putting this off for some time now...  But the time has
>come for me to sell my 63 turbo.  I need the money to fund my tech company.
>Here are the details
>
>Location: Denver metro
>Condition:  A bit of a basket case right now.  Body very clean except for a
>little rust in lower right side behind the door.  All new suspension
>(bushings, springs, tierods, quick steering arm), new pump, cylinders and
>lines for hydrolic top mech.  New brakes.  I had pulled the drive train to
>work on a problem in the tranny and got stalled.  It started and ran fine
>before I started this project.  Interior needs work and the top is OK but
>probably should be replaced.
>I would like to get $3500 for it as it sits.
>No pictures at this time, however I will get some taken so I can send on
>request.
>
>Reply off list to the above address for more information, or call me on my
>cell (303)475-5366
>
>Thanks,
>
>Rick Beetsw

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122          Denver Office (I am never there, you can leave a
message)

928-301-7537 -- you may call any time day or night, I turn it off when I
sleep :-)  Please try to use a land line first (reception often poor).

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html