<VV> FW: [Fwd: Help me Help the NECC]

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 13:26:16 -0400

	Help me Help the NECC by sharing your ride. The NECC gets another
entrant, you get some help in doping out the track, and I get to drive
BR. Sounds like a Win, win, win situation to me.
	Who's this you say? Well I've been helping at the Corvairs at Lime
Rock
event before there was an NECC, been an NECC instructor since '76, did
the Barbour school there, I've helped with the Bayshore event as an
instructor, got an FTD there (Pocono North) one time (long story), been
to BlackHawk Farms twice, Mid-Ohio, Gateway, Putnam Park, VIR, Summit
Point, took a driving lesson at Brands Hatch, held a class NECC record,
driven both directions at Pocono East. And believe it or not, but I've
never broken my own Vair at the track, (got someone else to do it).
	StingerKen
	Ken Klingaman     klingaman@tellurian.com