<VV> PST

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 10:36:20 -0700

What does it contain?  In the past,  several non-Corvair vendors have
offered these ktis for "1965-69" and it turns out that they're selling
1961-65 FC kits (sort of). They're then overpriced at $149.00 rather
than the seemingly amazing deal they purport to be (Oh yeah and they
won't work either) Lon

www.corvairunderground.com