<VV> Re: Free Corvair Corsa Convertible

Kevin Johnson kevjay@optonline.net
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 17:12:33 -0400

Car will be taken by Kevin Johnson. I have visited Mary Jane and we have an agreement.
Kevin
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: RBuckridge@aol.com
  To: Corvair65x2@aol.com ; Cbcorvair27@aol.com ; BJDoe@bellatlantic.net ; cdoerge@bellatlantic.net ; wedodgediesel@comcast.net ; MyBronzeMonza@webtv.net ; Griffincj@aol.com ; kevjay@optonline.net ; kpj@deitzco.com ; alf13a@msn.com ; klingaman@tellurian.net ; RedBat01@aol.com ; nortechcorp@optonline.net ; BMONeill@Juno.com ; bigvinr@optonline.net ; ninevair@msn.com ; afs13@optonline.net ; virtualvairs@corvair.org
  Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 10:07 AM
  Subject: Free Corvair Corsa Convertible

  Free Corvair Corsa Convertible

  Moving out of state and can't take it with me!

  The car is a 1965 Corsa convertible, 140 / 4 speed, yellow with black top & interior. It has been stored outside, covered, for many years and will need a complete restoration. No engine in the car, Art Silva has the engine which he was going to rebuild.

  The car is free to the first person that shows up with tires (current tires need air) & a tow bar. The car is located in Jackson, New Jersey.

  Contact Mary Jane Schaeffer
  by email @ mary.schaeffer@worldnet.att.net
  or phone her at 732-364-5057.

  Note: If your email system didn't show the photos, I have included the two photos in a larger size, as an attachment. - Roy

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of mvc-001fa.jpg]

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of mvc-002fa.jpg]