<VV> LIFT POINT?

Bruce Blackmon Bruce Blackmon" <blackmon@llano.net
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 09:11:48 -0500

Well, I thought this was going to be easy, it's not. It is not sitting on the
floor where I was going to make a cart, following the directions sent by Larry
Forman for the ATV lift, and just wench it on to the plywood, and pull the
whole thing in the van. Finally got some pics from the guy, it is on top of a
workbench, wedged under a stairwell. It is going to have to be lifted out and
down to the plywood, then wenched into the van. What I need to know is this.
In the pics he sent, built into the clutch housing, between the motor and
transaxle, is a raised area with a hole in it, is this a lift point? Can you
use this to hook a hoist to and lift the whole thing? If it is, I'll take a
hoist with me and do it that way. The older I have gotten, the more I figure
out ways to have machines do the work, not my back. SO, it this a lift point?
Thanks BRUCE