<VV> Another IDea

scott morehead smorehead@lycos.com
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 16:14:22 -0500

Hello Everyone,

While at a recent Corvair event, I was approached by some CORSA members who thought it would be a grand idea if CORSA hosted a National Valve Cover Race Circuit.

Have the large clubs host the events around the nation to get partcipation and bring in the small clubs at a later date.

Members may be able to ship their hotrod to the Host site coordinator and include an entry fee with return postage.  With the finals at the nationals.  It may generate some more interest for the convention.

This is just quick and sketchy, what does everyone else think.  We had almost 70 entries at the nationals this year.

Scott Morehead