<VV> EM Specific questions.

Mike Stillwell yenko117@yahoo.com
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:58:30 -0700 (PDT)

 Tony, I think the Crossmembers (suspension mounting)
are different. Cal sells them (and Lon too!, just
don't have his cat in front of me) for 60 all trans,
'61-4 all 3spd and PG trans, '61-2 4spd, '63-4 4spd
and '61-5 Van/FC all trans.
 All lates are great...uh I mean, are the same, as far
as the crossmember goes.

 Mike
 YS-117