<VV> Gas lines and u-joints for the Resurrection

Stephen Upham contactsmu@sbcglobal.net
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 13:42:30 -0500

Sorry, there IS a price difference.  The HD Performance quality
u-joints cost $15.95.  I would still value your learned opinions.  I
prefer better quality to lesser especially with this little price
difference.  I would hope to benefit with longer replacement time and
improved stress resistance.

Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas

Mid prod. #18732 -1965 Monza sedan 110, Sierra Tan - Saddle, PG, A/C,
original AM/FM, clock, tint, oil bath air filter, w/ 77K  (being
overhauled to .030 over and would love to get its HP and Torque tested
on a dynamo after the rebuild)     & . . .

'94 Probe GT 5-Sp (2.5L / 164 hp)
'01 Dodge Durango SLT (4.7L /  235 hp)

Corvairium II