<VV> Fuel lines for Resurrection

Stephen Upham contactsmu@sbcglobal.net
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 23:42:25 -0500

I was looking in my Clark's catalog for the fuel line from the gas tank
through the tunnel to the rear of the car.  Ken already  constructed
the lines necessary in the engine compartment.  They worked great
during the valve adjustment on Saturday night.  I found fuel lines on
page 67, but they appear to be the lines in the engine compartment.  Am
I missing something?

I'll search for u-joints locally tomorrow.  Thanks.

Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas

Mid prod. #18732 -1965 Monza sedan 110, Sierra Tan - Saddle, PG, A/C,
original AM/FM, clock, tint, oil bath air filter, w/ 77K

Corvairium II